When people want to know about me and my start, the first thing I tell them is that I did not always want to be a teacher. However, after lucking my way into education, I soon realized that my true calling was working with high school students who have the same passion for business as I do.
Now in my sixth year of teaching, I believe that the best way to teach students is to physically put them in business-related situations. This approach has given me chances to work with some of the best business educators this country has to offer.
In this blog, you can expect to find information on:
- Helping students create their own businesses.
- Teaching using case studies.
- Connecting students with mentorship.
- Hosting student-run business events.
- Other amazing things related to business education, and education as a whole.
Hopefully you will find something that helps you in your educational path. I plan to keep writing on my findings related to education, and my experiences trying new things in the classroom.
Thanks for reading!